Feasibility Study For The Energy Efficient Cooking Technologies And Energy
Client: Alternative Energy Promotion Center (AEPC)
Consulting Firm: KAPEG
The objective of the assignment is to conduct the feasibility/baseline study on energy efficient clean cooking solutions (Electric stoves, at least T-3 biomass based cook-stoves and, Biogas) and energy efficient cities for the purpose developing GCF funding proposal.
Clean Cooking solution
· Assess the baseline of the cooking solutions (province-wise)
· Market study of the supply chain of the clean cooking solutions (Assessment of supply capacity and demand)
· Assess and prioritize the clean cooking technologies based on the buying power/willingness and choice of the consumers for the different cooking technologies.
· Assess the barriers for adopting next best technologies.
Energy Efficient Cities
· Assess the energy efficiency baseline situation of cities (Act/regulations, policies/programs, awareness, previous works etc).
· Assessment of capacity (knowledge, supply and demand) for enhancing energy efficiency
· Conduct gap analysis of what has worked and what has not.
· Assess the use of technologies/process in household, commercial buildings, public institutions, hospitals and government institution, public utilities (street lighting) and identify the potential of the energy efficiency program intervention.